Blog Post 7
Honestly, I am not having any issues with Twitter yet. I think it has been kind of fun and interesting to use for class. I think everyone in class is seeming to have an easy time with it. It has been an easy and effective way to communicate with other students in our class, and it is nice to see how other people are doing on assignments and such. I think it was fun to see everyone's reaction to the Tech Sandbox. I think we all had a pretty good time and we got to take some fun pictures and videos to tweet.
I had never designed a webpage before so I went into it pretty intimidated. I created a Weebly and started out with that, but then created a Wix to see if that was any better. I stuck with Weebly and ended up creating my webpage on that site. Some things were harder than others when creating the site. Sometimes it wouldn't let me expand pictures like I wanted to, or change the font/font size. Other than that, nothing was too hard. I think it was a good experience because I do think it is helpful for teachers to have websites for their students and parents. I think doing this assignment was good for me because it gave me a chance to see how a website is made so that I can know how to do it better in the future when I am a teacher. I think I can improve on my design a little bit. I wanted to make sure I got all of the requirements, but next time I want to make it a little more my own and a little more personal to me.
I have actually really liked using Diigo in class. I had never heard of it or used it before this class and it's a really cool tool to use. I like how we can highlight on any article and make annotations, and then others can go through and see what we highlighted and what notes we made and vice versa. This can be helpful in a lot of ways. As mentioned, the highlighting and annotating is a huge plus and it can be really helpful when working with others, because they can see your thoughts and ideas.
I had never designed a webpage before so I went into it pretty intimidated. I created a Weebly and started out with that, but then created a Wix to see if that was any better. I stuck with Weebly and ended up creating my webpage on that site. Some things were harder than others when creating the site. Sometimes it wouldn't let me expand pictures like I wanted to, or change the font/font size. Other than that, nothing was too hard. I think it was a good experience because I do think it is helpful for teachers to have websites for their students and parents. I think doing this assignment was good for me because it gave me a chance to see how a website is made so that I can know how to do it better in the future when I am a teacher. I think I can improve on my design a little bit. I wanted to make sure I got all of the requirements, but next time I want to make it a little more my own and a little more personal to me.
I have actually really liked using Diigo in class. I had never heard of it or used it before this class and it's a really cool tool to use. I like how we can highlight on any article and make annotations, and then others can go through and see what we highlighted and what notes we made and vice versa. This can be helpful in a lot of ways. As mentioned, the highlighting and annotating is a huge plus and it can be really helpful when working with others, because they can see your thoughts and ideas.

Comments
Post a Comment