First Class Blog Post
My knowledge of technology is not super extensive. I took a few computer classes in elementary school that were pretty basic. They basically taught us how to use Microsoft applications. As a teenager, I obviously am well versed in social media like Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I have used Microsoft Word and PowerPoint many times and feel like for the most part I know how to work with them effectively. I used them in school or for school projects. I grew up using laptops, televisions, and Ipads/Iphones. I have used both Mac and PC. Other than these few things, I do not know too much about using technology.
I hope to learn about how to effectively use technology. I don't want to be super apprehensive whenever I am asked to use some type of technology for a presentation or something like that. I want to be able to answer people's questions about social media and technology whenever I am asked and want to seem like I know what I am doing and what I am talking about. I also hope to learn more about Microsoft Excel and Presi. I have used Excel one or two times but have never been very confident when using it. Also, I have never used Presi before but I have seen others use it and I like the way that it looks and how it works. I would like to feel more confident in my technology abilities at the end of this course.
I hope to learn about how to effectively use technology. I don't want to be super apprehensive whenever I am asked to use some type of technology for a presentation or something like that. I want to be able to answer people's questions about social media and technology whenever I am asked and want to seem like I know what I am doing and what I am talking about. I also hope to learn more about Microsoft Excel and Presi. I have used Excel one or two times but have never been very confident when using it. Also, I have never used Presi before but I have seen others use it and I like the way that it looks and how it works. I would like to feel more confident in my technology abilities at the end of this course.
Comments
Post a Comment